Access Control is not just for big corporations. We can design a card access system that is cost effective and easy to use for your small business.
Are you a …
- Hedge Fund or other small Financial Services Firm
- Medical Practice
- School or Daycare Facility
- House of Worship
- Retail Facility
- Small office Environment
Welte Electronic Systems will design and install an access control system that will provide the following benefits:
- 1. Electronic Keys are Difficult to Duplicate
- 2. While physical keys can be copied very easily, duplicating electronic keys requires a much higher degree of sophistication. This makes your access system much more secure than it could ever be with physical keys.
- 3. You NEVER Have to Change the Locks
- An electronic user database means that you never have to change locks at your sites. If a keycard is ever lost, it can be immediately removed from the database and a new one can be issued. If an employee leaves your company, his or her access rights can be deleted within seconds. This greatly lowers your overall exposure to risk.
- 4. You Only Have to Remember One Key
- With electronic access, your single key or access code grants you access to every door you need to access, so there’s no chance of forgetting the key for a particular door. If you get to a site where you need access and you are not recognized by the system, a network operator can add you or your supervisor to the list instantly.
- 5. Complete History Logging
- With an electronic access system, every entry to your sites is logged for later review. This can be an invaluable tool when investigating vandalism or theft, or for tracking response times or technical activities internally.
- 6. Electronic Access Control is Completely Customizable for Every User
- Electronic access control gives you the ability to set user-level access rights all the way down to individual doors and times. This minimizes your exposure to risk by granting no more site access than is necessary.
- 7. Electronic Locks Permit Remote “Buzz In”
- If a tech or outside contractor needs access to a locked site, you can open that door remotely from your central terminal. This gives you an extra degree of flexibility while making sure that you know about entries into your sites.
- 8. You Won’t Waste Time and Pocket Space with Electronic Access
Electronic access is faster and better that using locks and keys. You’ll never have to look through a ring of keys to find the right one, and you won’t waste space in your pocket or briefcase carrying bulky rings of keys.
One, two or three door sites can deploy a system that can be controlled via the web, giving your administrators the flexibility to make changes from anywhere. Securely log on to the system’s webserver and add/delete users, even if you cannot make it to the office.
Watch the sytem in action