Job Title: Entry Level-Mid Level Alarm/Low Voltage Systems Technician/Programmer. Full time, hourly.
Job Description: We are seeking an entry-mid level technician. As an important part of the team, the technician will install, service and repair burglar alarms, cctv/network video, access control and intercom systems.
Candidate must bring a positive attitude, desire to learn, and collaborate/communicate effectively with coworkers and clients. We offer a friendly atmosphere, and opportunity for advancement. We invest in our team member’s success.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot security, fire alarm, a/v, equipment, and cabling in residential & commercial buildings.
- Study work orders, job sites, building plans & installation manuals to determine material requirements & installation procedures.
- Maintain clean, and organized workspace and work vehicle.
- Pickup, deliver, Inventory.
- Train in, and learn computer networking and programming of systems.
- Demonstrate systems to end users.
- H.S. Diploma/G.E.D.
- Completion of Employment application, acceptable background and drug test.
- Clean driving record,
- Enjoy working with technology.
- Positive customer first attitude.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Prior experience in electronics/low voltage/electrical fields.
Saturday, January 23, 2016
Job Posting: Part Time Office Admin/Marketing Administrator (24 hrs/wk).
Description: Welte Electronic Systems is a growing provider of Monitored Security and fire alarm systems, custom audio/video, and home automation services based in Norwalk, CT. Company President needs someone to be instrumental in our efforts to regularly communicate with(and market to) customers and prospects. This person must embrace technology as it is the backbone of the solutions we provide.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Onboard customers, following a standard checklist (i.e. Customer info and equipment list is entered into CRM,install completion sheets are submitted by installer.
- Work with company President to ensure timely delivery of marketing campaigns via email newsletters, printed quarterly newsletters, targeted sales campaigns.
- Enteredreminders into CRM, follow up scheduled tasks, courtesy calls, schedule contracted service and inspections,
- Maintain a neat and organized office, including: Ordering office supplies, filing of customer, vendor, State government documents.
- Utilize our knowledgebase to answer customer’s basic questions about their systems.
- Take payments from customers over the phone, enter receipts into CRM, and answer customer billing inquiries.
- Customer Service Skills.
- Problem solving.
- MS Office(Word 2013, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Be a fast leaner with other web applications( Constant Contact, Adobe Echosign, virtual credit card terminal).
- Be a fast learner of our CRM system.
- Organization skills.